Thursday, November 19, 2009

An Open Letter

My heart fears you, because you are my Greatest pain, but before this year end I want to say Goodbye to you, to what we have, to all the memories and to our love… I realize that life is too short to dwell on the past, we all have to move on, I don’t regret loving you but I regret marrying you, we were both at the stage of pressure that time, I should have known better but I cannot go back and make it right, I know I have my share of mistakes in our relationship and I’m sorry, I’m not perfect, nobody is… Thank you for all the years that you shared with me, I hope you find what you’re looking for… If there’s one thing I’ve learned from this experience, it is facing your Greatest Fear and moving forward, for there is a reason things happened, for God gives us all a chance for redemption, and I’m going to take the chance God gave me, with my son I was able to stand again and face another sunset. This is it, there’s no looking back, and I’m ready for a Change… Goodbye to all the tears I’ve cried, goodbye to the anger I felt because of the pain you’ve caused, goodbye to all the sleepless night…. I’m free now from all the anguish of a broken love, I’m not broken anymore, and with each day I’m picking up the pieces of what’s left of me, now I can smile without pretending that I’m fine…

No comments:

Post a Comment